Green Clean Globe
Silver Line’s Socially Useful Productive Project.
Plant Today To Live Tomorrow
- We pledge to plant a tree,
- A tiny seed we’ll sow;
- We’ll care for it with loving hands,
- And watch our destiny grow.
- SAVE WOOD, WATER, PAPER, & POWER
Major Objectives of that Project
To educate the children about:
- The importance of trees in our existence.
- The reasons for weather conditions and the intense global warming.
- The rapidly depleting Ozone Layer and the importance of trees in helping to restore it.
- The role of trees in decreasing pollution.
- That a tree is not a piece of wood, it is a living and breathing bag which is born only to benefit mankind.
- Try to use the wood substitute.
- To encourage and make the people sensitive and conscious about their environment.
Interact Club Silver Line School Ghaziabad
Silverliners of age 14-18 years can become members of this service and social club which carries out local and international service projects which interact clubs in other countries.
We believe that “Before books, desks, and machines, our generations need the world to live”. It has always been Silverliner’s endeavour to inculcate awareness of the need to save the environment. Each year “Green Week” is celebrated in the school, as a part of the school’s project “Green Clean Ghaziabad”.